Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Megan's Letter 9/6/16

Here's a few pics from MLC last Tuesday!




This week we helped Cynthia with her yard sale!! I love her so much.


 Friday was Zone training and my Hump Day!! We went out to breakfast at Cracker Barrel to celebrate. (: I can't believe how fast 9 months has gone by.





In other news, transfer calls came on Saturday! I found out that I will be going to Madison, AL!! I am so excited. Me and my new companion, Sister Lewis, are going to be whitewashed in (both of us will be new to the area)! It's going to be crazy, but overall I'm really excited. Saying my goodbyes to the people here in Tuscaloosa has been so sad. And to think, I'm leaving two days before the first home game. )': ROLL TIDE ROLL.


Sister Troutner and Lydia:
 Sister Walters:
 Ted:
 The Liljenquist Family:
 Rick and Vanessa:
 The Foote Family:
 The Rowe Family:

I'm so grateful for my time and experiences I've had in the heart of Alabama! I can't wait to come back and visit. Ted came to church on Sunday (fast Sunday) and got up and bore his testimony because Sister Moline and I are both leaving Tuscaloosa. He said that although he's not a member yet, he knows Joseph Smith was a prophet and that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Christ. It was so great to hear him say all that since it's been harder to get through to him the last few weeks! We will miss him and everyone else so much.
Well I love y'all and hope you had a great Labor Day! Don't forget to watch the Alabama game Saturday. 😝
-Sister Merrill

My new address will be:
194 Shelton Rd #116
Madison, AL 35758

No comments:

Post a Comment