Monday, August 29, 2016

Megan's Letter 8/29/16

Okay I had to share this... This is a list of people we were calling the other day!!! Gotta love Southern names.


This is our good friend Andrew from the Northport ward! He is always hanging out with all the missionaries. Now he is headed to California on his own mission!

This is Addie! We have been visiting with her for a while now. She has a daughter who converted to the church years ago and now she wants to learn more about it so she can relate! She swears she is not interested in converting, but the way she studies the Book of Mormon suggests otherwise. (; We will see! Maybe we are just planting a seed with her.

This week I went on an exchange with Sister Mitchell in Bessemer! This cute little girl they are teaching named JaMaila put braids and beads in our hair.❤

Yesterday at church a miracle happened! We have been visiting with this adorable inactive lady named Cynthia for the longest time, and she finally came to church. This was the first time she had attended church since she she converted IN THE 80s!!!
Recently the words to the hymn "Abide with Me!" have been stuck in my head. I'm not really mad about it though because the lyrics are incredible. (: My favorite part is in the second verse when it says:

"Change and decay in all around I see;

O thou who changest not, abide with me!"
I have a testimony that no matter what changes in our lives, the Savior is consistent. I'm so grateful for the comfort that brings me.


Transfer calls are this Saturday so I'll let you know the news next week! I love y'all so much. Steadfast in Christ!
-Sister Merrill



P.S. We "mustache" you if you knew my 9 month mark is this week!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment