Monday, August 15, 2016

Megan's Letter 8/15/16

So Sister Moline and I both drink A LOT of milk... That's all I have to say about that!


This week we had a meal appointment with the Pates! Sister Pate is a convert. When she was baptized her mom gave her this suuuuper old Book of Mormon and explained to her it had been passed down through generations and told not to read.😂 But it's cool cause now she has it! She felt as if it was confirmation that she was making the right choice.


 In other news we had Zone Conference this week! Sister Moline and I trained on using the Area Book and our Phones. It really opened my eyes up to how many potential people we can find just by looking through the area book and calling people we don't know on our phones! We have been using ours a lot more and I feel like we have had a lot of success so far. (:
 



 After that I went on exchanges with Sister Anderl! She is from Sandy, UT and went to Jordan High School!! Small world. (:


 Also, we made a cookie route yesterday! This is one of my favorite members, Sister Walters.❤


In other news there is an adorable little girl in the ward named Lydia! She loves the missionaries. She just turned 3 and requested we be at her birthday party. (:
 
 
I love the South and I'm grateful to be a missionary! I am gaining a huge testimony of the Savior and the role He plays in helping us through anything that comes our way. I love this gospel and I love y'all so much! Have a great week. (:
-Sister Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment