Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Megan's Letter 7/5/16

 GOD BLESS THE SOUTH.
 
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!(:
It was an amazing and HOT week here in Alabama, but that's nothing new!
I got to go on an exchange with cute Sister Dustin! Love her.


 On Friday we met President and Sister Sainsbury for the first time! They are such kind and loving people. Mission Leadership Council was yesterday! It was a blast to be with everyone on the 4th. After that we spent the day with other Sisters nearby and even contacted at a firework show! We had a lot of fun. (:


 Sorry for the short email today! I just want y'all to know that I LOVE the verse Ether 12:4. It says: "Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God."

I think this is amazing because faith has really been such an anchor in my life, and especially on my mission. I know that no matter what happens, I can always choose to be steadfast in Christ. Have a blessed week y'all (:
-Sister Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment