Monday, July 25, 2016

Megan's Letter 7/25/16

Okay so I promise we did other stuff this week, but all I could focus on was this: LINDSEY GOT BAPTIZED AND I GOT TO VISIT FLORENCE. Best day and biggest miracle of my mission so far. Not to mention Maddie visited me in T-Town on Wednesday, and I got to see her all day Friday as well. I love her ❤
Sorry for so many pictures!

Maddie and I at Panera in Tuscaloosa. (:



BEST BEST DAY.
I can't tell y'all how much love I have for Lindsey.



Downtown Florence.❤





We visited Charlotte too of course. (:

I can't really put that day into words. It was a huge tender mercy that I was able to go back and watch one of my very best friends enter the waters of baptism! It's funny, I didn't realize how many lifelong friends I would meet in Alabama of all places. I think Florence will always have my heart.❤
In honor of Lindsey I want to share with y'all a verse that she brought to our attention when we were first teaching her. It has come to mean a lot to me!
Alma 37:44-45
"44 For behold, it is as easy to give heed to the word of Christ, which will point to you a straight course to eternal bliss, as it was for our fathers to give heed to this compass, which would point unto them a straight course to the promised land.  45 And now I say, is there not a type in this thing? For just as surely as this director did bring our fathers, by following its course, to the promised land, shall the words of Christ, if we follow their course, carry us beyond this vale of sorrow into a far better land of promise."

That's all for this week! Oh yeah except we did go fishing this morning. (No I didn't catch that fish. Yes I know I look terrified of it, I am.)


​Have a good week! I LOVE Y'ALL.
-Sister Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment