Monday, July 18, 2016

Megan's Letter 7/18/16

Another busy week!

Okay I hope all y'all celebrated Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a. If not I'm really sorry, but we did and we had a BLAST. (:
Also, I rode my bike FOR THE FIRST TIME on my mission... I don't know how I got lucky enough to avoid it the first 7 months, but it wasn't so bad. (: I was on exchange with Sister Johnson!
 
 
Then I went on exchange with Sister Sheffield this week! She is so sweet, and she loves Mayday so we are best friends obviously.
 
 
 
The next morning we got to go to a wedding in Bessemer! I've been lucky enough to teach this cute family on exchange. I love them so much!
 
 

 
 
THEN after that we went to a District Meeting in Lorna, and then on a blitz with Sister Hidalgo!(:
 
 

​On Sunday we got to listen to President Archibald speak, who just returned from serving in Lima, Peru West as the Mission President! His talk was great. (: My favorite part was when he said: "The Lord works through very weak vessels."
There are so many times where I've felt inadequate for this work, but I know that the Lord can use me to work miracles. Doctrine and Covenants 1:23 says:
"That the fulness‍ of my gospel‍ might be proclaimed‍ by the weak‍ and the simple unto the ends of the world, and before kings‍ and rulers."

This is the one and only church that contains the fulness of the gospel people!! I feel so blessed to know it. Stay steadfast y'all and have an amazing week. (:

-Sister Merrill

P.S. We had a Sister sleep over with all the Sisters in the zone last night and spent tons of time with everyone today.😄
 


No comments:

Post a Comment