Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Megan's Letter 1/17/17

This first week back in Florence has been pretty crazy but also good! It's so nice to see everyone here again! I lost my camera at transfers so I don't have all my pictures :/ But I'll send the ones I have!

Lindsey<3

​Regan (:

​Me and my Zone Leaders at Transfers:

Sister Tunuufi and I + Leo the lion:


​Olivia who got baptized last year when I was here <3

A scripture that really hit me this week is from Alma chapter 11! Verse 37 says:

"And I say unto you again that he cannot save them in their sins; for I cannot deny his word, and he hath said that no unclean thing can inherit the kingdom of heaven; therefore, how can ye be saved, except ye inherit the kingdom of heaven? Therefore, ye cannot be saved in your sins."

I love that verse because it reminds us that although Christ suffered for our sins, he can't save us if we don't try to change! Christ saves us FROM our sins, not IN them.

I'm so grateful to be back in a place that changed my testimony. I'll give a better update next week! Love y'all (:

-Sister Merrill



No comments:

Post a Comment