Monday, December 26, 2016

Megan's Letter 12/26/16

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas!!!

I got to talk to y'all yesterday so I'll keep this pretty short.

At church yesterday Bishop Jones spoke on "re-gifting" the gifts of Christ. While it's not always a good idea to re-gift our presents, the gifts Christ gives to us can and should be passed along to those around us. Some of those gifts are charity, service, obedience, the gospel and ultimately salvation. We can "re-gift" those things by loving and serving our family, obeying Heavenly Father's commandments, sharing the gospel with those around us, and doing temple work to give salvation to those who have passed on.

"Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethrenye have done it unto me."(Matt 25:40)

Here's some pictures from the week! Hope y'all have a happy New Year :)







No comments:

Post a Comment