Monday, June 20, 2016

Megan's Letter 6/20/16

Holy cow I can't believe I'm already on my 5th transfer!

I LOVE SISTER MOLINE. This girl is hilarious and so much fun! We have been working hard and laughing hard these last few days. She is from Plano, Texas (Home of the Dr. Pepper head quarters) and she is the youngest of 5 kids. I adore her, if you can't tell. (:
 
 
 
Sister Hintze is training, which makes me a GRANDMA.
 
In other news we had some fun tracting this week (:
IT IS GETTING SO HOT OUTSIDE.


Solomge and Rudolf came to church for the first time yesterday! Solomge absolutely loved it and made friends instantly. I'm not sure how Rudolf felt about it, but we will find out when we see them on Friday!

We have an amazing guy we are teaching named Rick who is on date for July 9th! His wife has been a member just under a year and has been such an amazing missionary to him. We have been teaching him a good minute and we are so excited to see him make this step!

​Hope everyone had an amazing Father's Day! Anyone that knows me well knows that my dad is my very best friend, and the best dad I could ask for. He was sporting an Alabama Tie at church on Sunday. 😄 I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.
 
 

I love y'all and I hope you have the best week!

-Sister Merrill
 

No comments:

Post a Comment