Monday, February 22, 2016

Megan's Letter 2/22/16

So... I found the only person who loves Mayday Parade in Alabama... AND IT'S LINDSEY!
Yes, I did freak out. Yes, it is fate.Those of you who know me well know how much I love this band. And those of you who know about Alabama know that this is not a common music taste. Just one more reason for me to obsess over how much I love her. It's crazy how close you get with people in such a short amount of time! 

We went on a nature walk of sorts on Saturday! At least that's what I was told it was going to be... But it ended up being a five mile walk on dirt trails in the vast forests of Alabama!(; Me and my heeled boots were not prepared. But the bridge we walked to was gorgeous and we had a lot of fun. Lindsey was our wilderness travel guide. We went to our favorite restaurant afterwards called Ricatoni's! Bad news is it gave Sister Patten and I food poisoning... Don't worry though, we're still going back. 

Well there's nothing else super exciting I have to talk about this week! The weather has been so nice though. We were up to 72 degrees at one point! I love the south. People are so crazy, there is never a dull moment. (: Hope that y'all have an awesome week. I love you!

-Sister Merrill








No comments:

Post a Comment