Monday, November 28, 2016

Megan's Letter 11/28/16


Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!(:

This week was really busy for us.

Monday night we went and saw some lights with our friends Laura and Ashley! They are the best. They are pretty set in their ways but I think they'll be ready for the restored gospel some day. (:
 
Tuesday and Wednesday we had Zone Trainings in both of our zones! We trained on attitude. A little quote that has helped me throughout my mission is:

"When you serve out of fear, you'll have relief.
When you serve out of duty, you'll have peace.
When you serve out of love, you'll have joy."

Motives are everything! It's not only important what we do but how we do it.


I went on an exchange with Sister Hintze on Tuesday for her birthday! I love her SO much. We went and got some ice cream at Bridge Street with Laura and Ashley. (:

WE WENT TO FLORENCE ON SATURDAY. By far the highlight of my week. A kid we taught named Noah was baptized and invited all the missionaries who ever taught him. I got to see Charlotte too. That was really special. She made me a quilt (':





I found out Saturday night that I'm going to be leaving Madison and heading to Millbrook, AL! I'm so sad to go and I definitely wasn't expecting it. Good news is Sister Hintze is actually taking my place here! I know I can trust her and Sister Lewis with the people we are teaching.

Well my new address will be:

5860 Main Street apt 308
Millbrook, AL 36054

I love y'all! I can't believe I'll hit my year mark this Friday. I'm so grateful for my time here so far and the time I have left. The church is true! Have a good week. (:
 

-Sister Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment