Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Megan's Letter 1/19/2016
First off... ROLL TIDE. I'm just sayin. National Championship 2016!! Alabama is pumped right now guys.
     We've been working with this girl named Alexus who we met while she was working at walmart! We started a conversation with her by complimenting her hair. She is so cute and sweet! We made an appointment with her and she told us she would teach us how to do that hair style.... well she definitely did... worst part was that we brought her to the relief society activity after and had to leave our hair in so we wouldn't offend her. Jaws dropped as we walked in!! So worth it. #doitfortheinvestigator
    We had another exchange in Corinth this week! It was a lot of fun and we stopped by some fun places on the way back. There is this bus that says "Jesus is the real life saver!" in front of a Pentecostal church so we just had to stop! 
     The regional stake broadcast was on Sunday! So so cool. We got to hear from Elder Rasband and Elder Hales. Elder Rasband spoke on the importance of temples and it made me wish I could go more often! Elder Hales spoke on families and it was very sweet. Our investigator Erik came. He was really sad when he saw that "Thomas" wasn't going to be speaking though. We are fixin to set a baptismal date with him sometime this week (: 
     I love you all so much! I know this gospel is true because it is changing me. I know that this is the way to true happiness in this life and in the life to come! Have a good week!

-Sister Merrill






1 comment:

  1. Love reading you posts! I love you and miss you but I know you are doing the Lords work. Your Dad gave me me this address: megan.merrill@myldsmail.net. It has not worked for me so I sent You a letter and a valentine. Hope you could read my writing. I am going to try it again. Love you so much, Grandma

    ReplyDelete