Thursday, December 10, 2015

Megan's Letter- 12/10/2015

FAITH overcomes FEAR
This week as been a little overwhelming to say the least. I started off my first day with a lot of fears! Fear I wouldn't like my companion. Fear I would hate it here. Fear I couldn't be a good missionary. Fear of waking up at 6:30!!!! But as the week has gone on I have learned SO much! My companion is the best I could ask for. We get along so well and we also are good at teaching together. I have made so many friends here and weirdly enough I actually like the MTC. EVERYONE IS SO NICE! You cant walk anywhere without people saying hi or complimenting you! Class time is long but I've found that is where I learn the most as long as I'm paying attention! We get to work with some "investigators" ( actors) and it's crazy how real those experiences are! The Lord really does know what he's doing when he trains his missionaries! I want you all to know how much my testimony has grown even in such a small amount of time. I love this gospel more than ever! I leave the MTC at 3:30am Tuesday morning to head to the airport! My companion and a few Elders in my zone are headed to Birmingham too! My flight isn't until around 7am ish though. We have one layover in atlanta! Fam stay by your phones cause I can't wait to talk to you! I love you all so much and you're all in my prayers! Thank you to everyone who has sent me letters and packages you don't know how helpful it has been! I would make this longer but they give us no time. LOVE YOU GUYS!
FRIENDS: I didn't do an email sign up thing so I don't have your emails! Send me a quick email if you want me to have yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment