Monday, March 27, 2017

Megan's Letter 3/27/17

I am completely humbled at the miracles we see as missionaries every single day.

The spirit was so strong at Savannah's baptism! She cried as she listened to the talks, and she bore a strong testimony after she was baptized. After the baptism she insisted we sit down with her 2 nonmember friends and teach them the Plan of Salvation. She could have taught the entire lesson on her own. (: I can't wait for the day that her and Matt become a forever family.

1 Thessalonians 2 

"13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

19 For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

20 For ye are our glory and joy."

I can truly testify that the glory and joy of missionary work comes through seeing the conversion of those you serve. The converts I have come to love have taught me more than I ever could teach them.



Lindsey's birthday was on Friday!! I am so lucky to have her in my life. 




Sunday was bitter sweet. An amazing fast Sunday, but due to General Conference it was my last Sunday to see all the members! The Florence Ward is my 2nd home. These people are family here.






I love Alabama. I love this gospel. I love my Savior. Have a great week!

-Sister Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment